Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day Wedding!!

I can't believe I scheduled just a heading..... oh well it was my first week back at work after being off long term sick...anyway...what a delight we have for you today! One of my friends got married yesterday and this is the card I made for her. She has been making cards for years so I hope she likes it!



It's all about LOVE!! 




Papers by Pink Petticoat
Marianne Tag Die
Marianne Flower Die
Nesties
Ribbon and gems from stash
Tim Holtz Ticket
Lotv Diecut

Congratulations Carole and David!!

I will be entering this card into the following challenges;


The Crazy Challenge - Valentines Day
Lexi's Creations - Love
Dream Valley Challenges - Love
Addicted to Stamps - Love/Valentines
Totally Gorjuss - Love
One Stop Craft - Heart, flower, ribbon
Delicious Doodles - All loved up
Fussy and Fancy Friday - With all my Heart
Delightful Challenges - Love
Cute Card Thursday - Pink Valentine
PaperPlay Challenges - Love Letters
Do You Stack Up -Love





26 comments:

catherine said...

Beautiful card Debs and I'm sure your friend loves it
x catherine

Denise said...

Debs this is gorgeous. Love the sweet image and those gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Denise xx

Clare Lloyd said...

beautiful card debs. hope you survive another day at work this week. x

Wishcraft said...

It's a lovely card Debs, I'm sure your friend will have loved it. Hope your return to work is going ok :o) Lisa x

Crafty Loops said...

This card is really beautiful Debbie. Lee xx

WencheP said...

This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us over at Delicious Doodles.
Good luck.

Claire x

Deb said...

it is so very cute, I am sure your friend loves it!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Kat said...

Beautiful card Debs. I'm sure your friend loves it. Thanks for sharing it with us at TG this week.

Kat x

Tracey Manderson said...

Beautiful card! love LOTV! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges, good luck, and hope to see you next time.
Hugs
Tracey

coops said...

stunning card debs,the image is gorgeous and i love your pretty soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Simply fabulous hun...and I so love the colours too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

My name is Wynneth said...

It's simply 'love'ly Debs !! I'm sure your friends will really appreciate receiving your gorgeous handmade card. I do so love that LOTV wedding couple :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Julie M said...

Aw what a sweet card, Debs - I'm sure your friend will treasure it.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

A beautiful card.

I just love those Pink Petticoat papers and your love ticket is the perfect embellishment.

Love Jules xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card, I am sure your friend will or loves it. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley this week

Teri said...

Really pretty creation hun!
Thanks for playing with the Delicious Doodles Challenge this time, and good luck with the draw.
Hugs,
Teri x

Dodici said...

Gorgeous card,I am sure your friend will love it!
Thanks for joining us at ATSC!
Dodici
x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is gorgeous, I love that LOTV image and what a beautiful design, those papers and the tag look terrific.
hugs
Lorraine x

arjette said...

It's lovely!!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC!

gr. arjette.

Carrie's Corner said...

What an adorable card! I'm sure your friends will love it! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Teresa said...

Hi Debs, gorgeous card, thanks for joining in our Valentines challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Teresa xx

valen said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us over at Lexis Creatioins.Tineke DT

Vicky said...

Beautiful card sweetie love the image. I'm certain your friend will treasure it for many years shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this fortnight
Love Jan
xx

Jo said...

Lovely card, fab colour combo & great image! Thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations this time and good luck!
Jo x
DT