Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 3 February 2012

Congratulations on your new home!!


Now that I know this card has arrived I can blog it! A friend has recently moved house along with her menagerie of chickens and dogs,  oh and family of course! I thought a celebration card was in order and decided on this delightful LOTV image as I think she looks like she is skipping/dancing with delight!


Coloured with promarkers
Punches by Martha Stewart
Sentiment by SU!

She actually has sparkly bits on her dress with a glitter pen but I have obviously completely forgot to try and take a pic of the shimmer..ah well, it is there honest!


I will be entering this card into the following challenges;

Mojo Monday - yummy sketch




13 comments:

Kathyk said...

Apart from the red hair you have captured her perfectly as I feel I know who this card was for!!! It's smashing - I bet she was thrilled to receive it too

Kathyk

Jan Hennings said...

A beautiful challenge card!

Hippywitch said...

Such a fabulous card, love the pretty dress and I believe you about the sparklies :-)

Lori xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous :o) Love the sweet image and pretty colours too. Lisa x

Denise said...

Gorgeous card Debbie - love this little girlie.
Hugs
Denise xx

catherine said...

This is a beautiful card Debbie. Lovely image
x catherine

Vicky said...

This is so gorgeous Debbie...and I love the colours too..

big hugs Vicky xx

Crafty Loops said...

Such a pretty card. Lee x

Lauren Hatwell said...

It IS a fabulous card Debs, and even better in the flesh if I might say so. Pleased to confirm the sparkle is most definitely there. Thanks so much for such a beautiful card. Enjoy the craftathon this weekend. Lx

Lauren Hatwell said...

It IS a fabulous card Debs, and even better in the flesh if I might say so. Pleased to confirm the sparkle is most definitely there. Thanks so much for such a beautiful card. Enjoy the craftathon this weekend. Lx

coops said...

gorgeous card debs,the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Patricia St Martin said...

She is just the cutest.. Love the image, your colors, coloring. It is a darling card.

Sarn said...

Wonderful x