Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 23 October 2011

Feelin blue at Christmas

Rosie set the challenge over on the CMLI group on Craft Bubble of a blue Christmas. This is my new fave stamp..he is such a cutie!!


Don't you just love him!


Coloured with promarkers, sparkly bits by glamour dust, card candy and sentiment by craftwork cards, ribbon and snowflakes from stash. Will have to check on the bp's!


I will be entering this card into the following challenges;

OLLCB - #91 Let it Snow
KB Cute Monday  # 31 Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge - Unused Stash (snowman stamp)
I Love Promarkers - Ain't it cute
Creative Belli - felt (snowflakes)
Aud Sentiments - sentiment/winter theme
Bah Humbug - card for a man
Christmas Stampin All Year Long - sparkly
Saturday Challenge - wrap up warm


Don't forget I have candy on my sidebar raising money for fibromyalgia!

22 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is just gorgeous Debs, I do so love this Snowie and I love the colours you used on him. Fabby papers too and a great layout.

hugs
wynneth
x

Crafty Loops said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the snowman. Lee x

Wendi said...

Gorgeous card love that image and his glitzy hat
Thank you so much for sharng with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Donna Mosley said...

Really gorgeous card Debs, love the cute snowman and fab colours.

Donna x

downrightcrafty said...

great wrap up warm creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Kathyk said...

What a glorious little chap he is - how lucky you bought him? SUPER card too, Debs

Happy Monday

Kathyk

coops said...

stunning card debs.i love the snowman and gorgeous colours and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

Such a cute little snowman .. .. I love how you have coloured and shaded him. To begin with I thought you had carefully cut him out!!!

Wow!! Your "top post" had a massive number of views!!

Love Jules xx

Annie said...

Totally gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Humbug Hall
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Hippywitch said...

Gorgeous!

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous :o) Love the colours and layout and FABBY snowman - one of those stamps that I keep meaning to get, but whenever I look for him he's out of stock! Lisa x

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card - I love Snowy too!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Aww how cute is Snowy? That's one of my most favourite Penny Black stamps of all time, you've just reminded me that I haven't used him yet this season! Love him in blue!

Hugs
Brenda Bah Humbug GDT

sweetpea said...

Love your cozy warm snowman. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.

Jan :)x

Caroljenks said...

This is gorgeous - I love the blues you've used - beautiful.

Sorry I'm soooooo late with my comments this time round - tut, tut! Thanks for joining in with us over at ABC Christmas Challenge.

Carol x

Carissa said...

Adorable Card. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge. Carissa :)

Julie said...

What a cutie! Love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

Helen said...

Me again...lol
Should also have said:
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Ruth said...

Love the image and colors used!

Anonymous said...

Fabby card.Love the embellies.
Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs this is absolutely gorgeous, I so love that image he is a little darling, the colours and design look truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Debbie,
What a sweet card, it looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx