Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 29 October 2011

Cas Christmas Card

More Stampin Up stash!  I saw a great sketch over at Clean and Simple and decided to batch make some more Christmas cards. As I am still suffering with my fibro I am trying not to sit colouring in lots of images and if these get posted at least I won't have to use large stamps for them!


 I will be entering these cards into the following challenges;

Clean and Simple (164) - Sketch
Paper Shelter -anything goes
Inky Impressions -anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Charisma Cardz - anything goes
Bah Humbug - die cuts
Winter Wonderland - cas Christmas card
Sweet Stampin - anything goes



Don't forget I am raising money for Fibromyalgia with candy here



20 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab CAS cards Debs, love them :o) Lisa x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie these are fabulous crimbo cards I find CAS so hard to do.
Thanks for your comment shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the layout. Lee x

Donna Mosley said...

Really cute cards Debs, love the design.

Donna x

catherine said...

Love these they look great

Zoe said...

Gorgeous lil cards, just so cute and simple, but amazing too! Thanks for entering at Sweet Stampin, hugs Zoe x

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some candy if you are interested :)

Suzi Mac said...

Beautiful Christmas cards. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

coops said...

gorgeous cards debs.great images and the cas designs are fab :D

xx coops xx

Joey said...

Two super cute cards, love the shape around them, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey xx

Cherry said...

Love these cards Debs. Really festive and beautifully designed. Hugs Cherry XXxX

My name is Wynneth said...

Love these gorgeous cards Debbie, so great that you've found a way to keep crafting while you are coping with the fibro. Great designs.

hugs
wynneth
x

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

Gorgeous little Christmas cards .. .. love the die you have used and your funky look!!

Hope you are feeling a little better today.

Love Jules xx

Anonymous said...

Just catching up with my blog hopping again, you have made some lovely cards since I last popped in. C x

Hippywitch said...

Ooo pretty cards! Love the colour combination on the white :-)

Natali said...

So cute CAS Christmas card!! Love it!!
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Anything Goes” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the layout.....

Hugs
Judith

An Occasional Genius said...

These are so cute & I love the CAS look. Good to hear you are finding ways round feeling ill so you can still craft even if not sit & colour images :-)

Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

Trish and Treasure said...

Cute Xmas cards!

Lisa said...

Great little cards with bags of style.Glad to see you've found a way round and can still make cards :)
Lisa x