Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 13 May 2011

White on White


scares me but i think the term chicken may have been used.....






I got this new marianne die and it was pointed out to me by the purple princess that it would look great as a w on w card..I took the bait and this is what I came up with..apologies for the attempt at arty shots again :)


I did plan to enter a few challenges but lost this post when blogger went down. I will be entering this card into the Less is More Challenge .

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's fabulous darling!

Hope you are feeling better today

Kathyk

Lynne said...

Super card.
Lynne xxx

Karen said...

Oh wow Debs, it's gorgeous, the purple princess was spot on, it looks very posh and the glitter on the flower is perfect.
xx

Cherry said...

I think that PP was spot on Debs and I lurve this card. Everything is just perfect. Love the embossing with that die with the glitter. Perfect. Hugs Cherry XXX

Deborah Frings said...

I think it looks wonderful!! I love the dotty swirls and the flower is beautiful!