Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 18 March 2011

Yorkshire Air Ambulance

A message from Emma


Good Morning
As many of you know I raise funds for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance in memory of my Dad who was tragically killed at work in Sept 09.  With the help of such fabulous people donating my family & I have managed to raise over £800 plus collected over 1000 bra's for their recycling appeal.

Well I'm back with yet again more support from people donating prizes and looking to raise further funds.
HUGE thanks to all who have donated prizes and thank you in advance for taking part.
 
 
Please have a look at her blog and maybe donate x

1 comment:

Taylor Lamb said...

Great to see what youre doing!