Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 26 March 2011

Forever Friends Blog Candy

Forever friends challenge blog are offering candy! The reason is..

'This candy is offered for you because:

* We have over 470 followers
* We are running a DT CALL and our Design Team will have some new members
* I am the new owner of the Forever Friends challenge blog
* And the spring is coming :)'

This is the card i made for the challenge;

I have entered this card into the following challenges;

Forever Friends Challenge Blog - blog candy challenge
Mojo Monday - sketch
Shabby Tea Room - bingo (die cuts, embossing, ribbon)
Incy Wincy - embossing
Delightful challenges - pastel and ribbon
Simply Create - do it yourself
Teddy Stampers - embossing

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card! I love the colors and that adorable bear!Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Lauren Hatwell said...

So sweet Debbie. How I love that embossed background. It really is great. Lx

Pattie said...

What a cute image and the embossing is the perfect touch! So glad you could play along with us in the Tea Room this week!

Kathyk said...

Lovely card and a super embossing folder

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

Sande said...

Such a lovely card! Love the colors and this cute image!

Thanks for taking part of our blog candy at Forever Friends! Good Luck!

Hugs, Sande

ike said...

How delightful - I love the little bear. Great colouring and that purple paper is super.
Thanks for joining Simply Create this week.

Ike xx
Simply Create DT

Trees said...

Aw how sweet is that teddy! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room this week.

Purple Crazy said...

cute card, my fav colours, thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week

Sharon said...

Oh Debs, what a gorgeous little card. Just love that embossing. Thanks for playing along with us at Teddy Stampers. hugs Sharon

Janice said...

So cute! I love the bear image. Thanks for playing Simply Create!