Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 28 March 2010

Pink and girly :)

This is my entry for this weeks I heart promarkers Challenge. There was a sketch to follow and you had to use spots and dots :) I also made my first attempt at doing sentiments on the pc, bit more practice around placement etc but at least I had a go!

4 comments:

Karen said...

It's lovely Debbie, it all matches perfectly, great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us again at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Lovely job Debbie. Good luck. Lauren x

LISA said...

What a lovely card! Beautiful colours and a cute image! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Hugs Lisa xxx

Julie said...

This is so sweet Debbie, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x