Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 12 March 2010

Patriotic daisy

Never tried this colour combo before but i like it's fresh look. This card is to be entered into the i heart promarkers challenge. There was a sketch and you had to include embossing so the good old cuttlebug came out :) Hope you all like it too x

6 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely Debbie and you've used one of my favourite images, cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

This really is gorgeous Debbie. You're surpassed yourself there. Lauren x

Clare Lloyd said...

love this card and such a cute image. X

LISA said...

Great card and I love the colour combination. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers

Kathyk said...

Super image and colouring making a really pretty card
Kathyk

WeirdCat said...

Lovely image choice, the colours work well, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers,
Ruth x