Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 23 June 2018

Art Journal - Resonate

I enjoyed our last journal word challenge so we did it again!
This time I chose the word Resonate.



I started off with modelling paste through a stencil then used my inktense blocks to create drippage. They were not very vibrant so I added to them using my dylusion sprays. I added some music paper and some stamping and added the quote I liked. The word Resonate was stamped on tissue paper then glued down with matte medium.  I used my black neocolour around the printed text and used a waterbrush to create shade.


2 comments:

Kathyk said...

And your layout rocked the prompt too Debbie

Happy Saturday

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

It’s a great word and super page. Nearly finished mine.