Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Just say ho!

I am going on a stitching retreat soon and there is a gift exchange where you include one stitched item based on Christmas. I decided to make an ornament even though I have never made one before (and my sewing skills are pants!).







It's not perfect but for a first attempt it's not too bad :)


2 comments:

Kathyk said...

I think it's a fab ornament, Debbie. Has to be said my sewing skills are pants too! ENJOY your retreat

Kathyk

catherine said...

This is fabulous Debbie and you are so good at stitching!!
My eyes just cannot quite keep up with this these days.

Merry christmas to you both and have a lovely time
x catherine