Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 25 September 2017

Rudolph Day

It is my turn to set the challenge for my craft group for Rudolph Day. I have chosen the theme of baubles and used a stamp set by hero arts that I picked up whilst out shopping with a crafty friend. I used a base of music paper and added some gems for bling.






Hope you are having a crafty day :)


2 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

how pretty..love your use of the sheet music for the bkg.
Karen

Kathyk said...

Can't believe I didn't comment on this one, Debbie, sorry - splendid use of those new stamps matey

Kathyk