Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 5 March 2017

30 Day Journal - Day 11

JOURNEY: 30 Day Journal Project
Day 11
TRAILS
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where
there is no path and leave a trail.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Today's Journal Prompts:
Familiar paths in my life have been…
My off-the-beaten path explorations include…
If I were to go where there is no path, I’d most like to experience…
I’d leave a trail of…


1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Smashing, love your words and colours - I've been very bad about this 30 day journalling; I started off so well with the first one and then .... nothing since!

Happy Monday, matey, see you soon

Kathyk