Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 15 July 2016

Spirit Wings Workshop - Angel of Sisterhood


I started with collage again and used a mix of paint and neocolours over the papers. This lesson was using gelatos. I started out with white and added pinks and peach.





I used neocolours and gelatos for the hair.




I added the features with a pitt pen.




I added the wings and the text - it reads ' You are the mirror to my truest potential'.







5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fab exercise with gelatos and neocolours, Debbie, like the finished project a lot

Happy Friday

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

She turned out great...fab page

Lauren Hatwell said...

She's great. Lx

Cherry said...

Fab work Debbie. Love the layers and the overall effect. Go Angel. Xxxx

catherine said...

This is fabulous Debs and looks great with the background
X catherine