Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 20 November 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like..........

I'm going to run out of time to make my Christmas cards!!

Oh well - here is a few but these are not going to be enough!






Stamps by JOFY
Coloured with gelatos


5 comments:

Kathyk said...

These are pretty scrummy, nice colours too, Debs - don't you love a batch make for helping to catch up too?

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

They're gorgeous! Love those. Lx

Sarn said...

They look fabulous though. Keep going!
xxx

Clare Lloyd said...

they are lovely. the gelato looks great. x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

they are great looking cards. quality not quantity remember! :-)