Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 12 July 2015

DLP - Modelling Paste

May Theme
Touchy Feely (Texture)
May 16
Art Challenge:  Modeling Paste
Journal Prompt:  Rising to the Occasion





The background  is a mix of acrylic paint and silver aquatint. I used modelling paste for the stars and sprinkled them with glitter. I highlighted the words with a white pen.

Hope your weekend is going well


2 comments:

Kathyk said...

And it looks great, Debbie

Happy Sunday - you STILL celebrating???

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Good to see you journalling again. I've missed your lovely layouts. Lx