Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 6 December 2014

Bah Humbug!

After a very festive workshop with Jo Firth-Young at the Stamp Attic in Wantage I came home with new stamps and inspiration! One of the cards we made had white paint on kraft so I decided to use that as a background for my snowman!


I used a pearl medium acrylic paint for shading on him and pastel paints for the rest of his outfit.  I also added some card candy to match the colours of the card.

Have you finished all your Christmas cards yet?


3 comments:

Kathyk said...

May I say how fab it is too!

Seasons Greetings matey!

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

May I ALSO say how fab he is. What a great card! Lx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

super duper stamp and I love the white paint on kraft effect- stunning!