Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday 21 June 2014

Moonshine - New Flower Moon

Again I used acrylic paints with this but also used gelatos and pens for shading - I 'm quite pleased with how it turned out!



I scraped some green paint around with a palette knife for the background and then used a gold marker for the swirls.

Hope you all have something craft planned this weekend!


5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Smashing make - love your doodled swirls

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

fab!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looks fantastic. No wonder you're pleased with it. Lx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Really great. love the shape of the flowers x

catherine said...

it looks a fab page Debs. I have some gelatos but have yet to try them!!
x catherine