Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday, 21 June 2014

Moonshine - New Flower Moon

Again I used acrylic paints with this but also used gelatos and pens for shading - I 'm quite pleased with how it turned out!



I scraped some green paint around with a palette knife for the background and then used a gold marker for the swirls.

Hope you all have something craft planned this weekend!


5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Smashing make - love your doodled swirls

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

fab!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looks fantastic. No wonder you're pleased with it. Lx

Louise Wright said...

Really great. love the shape of the flowers x

catherine said...

it looks a fab page Debs. I have some gelatos but have yet to try them!!
x catherine