Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 20 April 2014

March Full Moon - Moonshine

Happy Easter Sunday - hope you have lots of yummy things !
 




Coloured with promarkers, background with watercolours. Bird is a stamp, possibly pink petticoat. 


Hope you are enjoying the extended weekend and getting time to craft :)








6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Cool page - I've never used PM's on my journaling, must try it now!

Happy Easter, Debs

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

She's great debs

Donna Mosley said...

This looks fab Debs, love the bird.

Donna x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Happy Easter Debs. Hope you've had a great day. Great page and I like the idea of using PM's with watercolour. Never thought of that. Have to give it a go. Love that bird stamp too. Lx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

super. Hope you have had a good Easter and lots of craft :-)

Linda . J said...

First time to your blog Debs,you have so many beautiful designs and fantastic creations.
Hugs Linda