Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 2 February 2014

Journal 52 - A Simple Place

Orange dylusions on watercolour paper. Printed pictures of 2 libraries and 2 bedrooms. Washi tape and kaisercraft washi tape stamps. The background orange has bled through onto one of the pictures but I wonder if that was the glue I was using...


Simple places to relax, unwind and lose yourself :)


I am entering this page into the following challenges;

Pan Pastel Challenges - Anything Goes



4 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

really great page debs. x

Tracy said...

So vibrant..live your journal entry Debs!!
so happy you joined us over at Premium Craft Brand and good luck.
Hugs
Tracy xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

What a great journal page Debs, you are really rockin this media now.

Luv
Wynneth
X

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

What fabulous colours you have used.

Great use of your washi tape too!

I hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx