Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Thursday 2 January 2014

Better late than never.....

January's Ready Teddy Go Challenge is New Beginnings!

It can be new baby, new job, new home anything that reflects a new start.   Remember you can enter up to 4 times with different cards but you must use a Teddy/Bear as the main image otherwise your entry will be removed and not entered for the monthly prize.
We have a fantastic sponsor this month which is the Hobby House who are offering a £10 voucher to spend in store for our winner.



Check out the Challenge Blog and all the lovely creations from Team Teddy!!





No comments: