Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Tuesday 3 December 2013

December Rainbow Escape # 2

which is set by Daisy Yellow
 
For this page I have chosen Indigo and Purple for the colours and the theme is Lyrics.


I used dylusion sprays and stamps for the background and then used my Tim Holtz skeleton stamp and octopode skeleton heads.

The lyrics are Blink 182 but mention Jack and Sally from the nightmare before Christmas which is one of my favourite films.




2 comments:

Kathyk said...

FAB layout and gr8 colours, Debs

Kathyk

Liz McGuire, said...

Cool page, love the colours, Liz x