Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 4 October 2013

Pink Friday!

* 2nd post of the Day *

I'm joining Clare for PINK FRIDAY to promote October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month!


I have used one of my chipboard journals again with gesso and used pastel and zig watercolour markers. I used a stencil for the hearts, bubble wrap and ink splotches made by flicking ink. 


I have used versamark and silver glitter embossing powder on two of the sides.


I used a bravura stamp and embossing powder again but it is quite hard to take a picture of!


hmm basque doesn't show to well in this pic!

Craft Supplies used;

Craftwork Cards Alphabet
SU! Alphabet
Memento Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy
Versafine Crimson Red
DI Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick
Zig Art Watercolour Markers
Pastels
Tando Heart Stencil
Bubble Wrap
Silver Glitter Embossing Powder
Bravura Stamps Bodice
Cart-Us Bodices Stamps


Link in with Clare and promote breast cancer awareness

I am entering this page into the following challenges;

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes



6 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

debs, that is fantastic. thanks for joining in and spreading the word. x

Kathyk said...

Fabby pink project, I've linked mine too

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Brilliant! Love it Debs. Lx

NickScrapShack said...

Like the sentiment. A great pink project!

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Catz this week! Good luck!
Nick

NickScrapShack said...

Like the sentiment. A great pink project!

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Catz this week! Good luck!
Nick

Lilian said...

Thats great Debs,
Hugs
lilian