Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Saturday, 10 November 2012

Mini Snowman

I had to ink up one of my new Tim Holtz mini blueprints so I opted for the snowman as I'm sure I don't have enough crimble cards!


Papers/gems from stash, sentiment from pink petticoat.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges;

One Stop Craft Challenge -  Anything Goes

Hope your weekend is going well!


12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is fabulous a great image love that frame and the bling a super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Kathyk said...

How I WISH I'd picked up that set at the time too, you've made a lovely job with your snowie, Debs.

Kathyk

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Debs, this is so gorgeous. Love the snowman & silver details.

Donna x

Vicky Hayes said...

There are NEVER enough crimble cards I've begun to realise! This one is gorgeous Debs - love the touches of sparkle! Vicky x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card hun, love that fab snowman :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Wishcraft said...

Oops... forgot to say thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'!

catherine said...

You have done such a fantastic job with this stamp Debbie and I hope I can manage to pick some of these up at ther NEC
x catherine

Jenny said...

Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Love that frame! x

Natali said...

Beautiful card. Love silver details on it.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Anything Goes” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love your fab snowman :D

xx coops xx

Louise said...

great card!
Good luck with the rest of your Christmas card making...

Andreja L. said...

Beautiful card you made!
Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge, I hope you see the next week, too :-))
Hugs, Andreja