Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 27 August 2012

Ready-Teddy-Go Blog Hop Winner


And the winner randomly selected by my oh is Louise

http://lbw22-loopylou.blogspot.co.uk

Congrats Louise, please send me your details and i'll pop your gift in the post!

Check out the Challenge Blog to see who won the main prize!


Thanks to everyone who took part in our blog hop and for all the lovely comments you left the team x

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Nice blog hop candy Debs (I have this set too) and WELL DONE to you Louise - enjoy your prize

Happy Monday

Kathyk

lbwright22-loopylou said...

WOW Thanks Debs!!!! This made my day today- just what I needed :)
Fab stamps- I have had my eye on them for ages. Cant' wait to get them inky. Thanks so much xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Congrats Louise, I'm sure you'll enjoy playing with your prize !
hugs
wynneth
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Congrats to the winner =)
Lindsay xx