Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 29 June 2012

Dog of the Week

This week I am showcasing this very handsome lad called Legend.


Legend has hung up his racing shoes after having 147 Races - he last raced on the 15th April 2010    Legend is a boy with a very good nature and is very loving When you first meet Legend all he wants to do is to kiss you -  has not been tested with domestic dogs or cats.


If you would like to take this gorgeous boy home with you please contact Oxford Retired Greyhound Trust


If you would like to make a donation to this very deserving Trust
  please make a bank transfer to

 Oxford RGT – Account No 00515200  -  Sort Code  30-12-51
or send a cheque to Oxford RGT
c/o 
Oxford Greyhound Stadium, Sandy Lane, Cowley, OX4 6LJ
 
 
  Any donations would be greatly appreciated.
 
 
 

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

I'm loving your Dog of the week posts and really hope that people are coming forward to adopt these dogs. good luck and keep it up

Kathyk

My name is Wynneth said...

What a great idea to showcase these lovely pooches, I do hope this handsome boy gets a lovely new family soon.
hugs
wynneth
x

Zippy said...

Beautiful dog! Hope he gets a lovely home soon xxx

Hippywitch said...

Isn't he a handsome chap! Such a great cause, well done on helping them find forever homes :-)

Lori xx