Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 5 August 2011

Im trying not to be political but...

I would encourage you all to complain to the BBC about the supposed comedian  who was on Richard Bacon's show yesterday on BBC 5  at approx 3pm.

BBC Complaints

He encouraged us to listen to a set Doug Stanhope had done previously, on youtube, which involved Stanhope ranting about Sarah Palin in which he said she had two retarded children, one has downs syndrome and  went to fight in Iraq, he was insulting and offensive, and i don't believe listeners should have been 'encouraged' to listen.

2 comments:

Denise said...

It's amazing what some people consider as entertainment these days xx

My name is Wynneth said...

I'm with you Debs, this sort of thing just can't be allowed to pass without comment. This type of thing is anything but entertainment in my opinion.
hugs
wynneth
x