Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 17 July 2011

Following in Kathy's steps....

I have been thinking about not entertaining blog awards for a while, maybe putting the ones i already had in a tab. I feel they are time consuming, slightly intrusive and you have to pass them on for someone else to deal with..in a way they are like texts/emails that you have to pass on to everyone in your phone book/email list. I hope no-one is offended, the information i put on my blog is what i choose, not because an award wants to know what colour underwear i have on today.,,please don't be offended but no thanks x

6 comments:

Kathyk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathyk said...

Yes, I've been thinking about it for a while too. Whilst I love receiving them and am extremely flattered that people think of me I can't help but think I would rather be blogging or crafting!!

I hope no-one's going to be offended by both of use "opting out"

Kathyk

Vicky said...

I'm with you too Debs...they are time consuming and I would not be offended sweetie...!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

fionalawlor said...

I totally agree with you! The first time I got one i was delighted.....until I realised that there was terms and conditions attached lol Ive come to the conclusion that they are just a pain in the ar*e ahem lol BUM! Basicly they are like the old school chain mails, remember them? lol
I don't think anyone would be in the slightest bit offended hun :)
Fiona L x

WeirdCat said...

I stopped responding to them a while ago, not that I don't like receiving them but inevitably most people I would have passed them to already had them and in the end it took up so much time and kind of felt like chain letters. I value individual comments far more and treasure each and every one of those
Ruth x

G Peplow said...

Have to say that just today I loaded up a no thanks to awards button, I did feel mean and hope I've not offended.
But that isn't the reason I'm here, it's to say thank you for your kind comments on my card, Gay xxx