Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday 13 December 2010

Don't look!

Crafty cardmakers are doing a different kind of challenge! First or latest and greatest..oh the shame! I have found an old pic of one of my first cards when i was starting out.. i was going for monochrome...hmmmm





The next card is greatest, it was for a challenge on CMLI on Craftbubble and got featured in a magazine. It's also the card i sent my sis for Xmas!

8 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Great to see you joining in with us Debs! Your 'first' card looks good to me, loads better than mine lol. Love your Tilda card too, such fab paper :o) Lisa x

Kathyk said...

I think it does us good to look back at how we started - we all had to start somewhere and, trust me, for your first attempt it truly wasn't as bad as mine!

Loving the card made for your sister though.

Kathyk

Vixykins said...

First card pretty good there! Cute Tilda too in much nicer colours lol! Thanks for playing at Crafty Cardmakers x

Anonymous said...

Well done on joining our challenge. That first card's not so bad but the last card is simply gorgeous. xx

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry, I should have added Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers xxx

Sheila said...

Debs, WOW your first card is stunning but your latest is fabulous! Great to see how much we have all learnt from each other over the years, isn't it? TY for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and Merry Christmas to you and yours! Sheila:)X

Made by Mandy said...

You clearly showed great potential right from the start. Your monochrome card is lovely.

Well done on having your latest card featured in a magazine. I bet your sister loves it.

Thanks for being brave enough to take us up on our First & Last Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. I wish you a fantastic Christmas and a very Happy New Year

Lin said...

I would have been proud of your first card. Your lovely Tilda card for your Sister is beautiful. Congrats for getting published! I do hope your Sister didn't read the mag before opening her card!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and thanks for joining our First and Last Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Hope to see you back next year.

Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox