Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Another blog award!

from the lovely Lindsey! Check out her blog as she creates some gorgeous cards!


You have to say why you started your blog and nominate ten people..hmmm

I started my blog after joining the 'lets get stamping' group on craftbubble and started taking part in the weekly challenge. After i gained a bit more confidence i started checking out other challenges and some of them wanted you to have a blog. After lots of support and encouragement from the girls from the group i made the step into blogland..thanks to all of them, and to them i nominate this award. The new group is called Craftmad and Loving it! Why not pop over to the blog or come and see us on craftbubble!

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Woo Hoo - and you NEVER looked back eh? Congratulations on your award - see you over on CMLI some time soon ......

Kathyk