Can i point out my facts are not interesting and it will probably take me all night to think of them....
1. I have a twin sister who looks nothing like me, she is taller and slimmer :)
2. Throughout my years as a nurse i have had the humbling experience of being present when babies have been born and people have passed away, - (i think its humbling anyway)
3. When i am old and grey ( or older and greyer) i can take heart from the fact that to some people , i made a difference
4. I have swum with dolphins
5. I have seen ghosts
6. I met my lovely oh on the interwebs
7. I have to look at my hands to tell which is right or left :)
ok.. now for 7 people to nominate - over the past week or so i have saved different peoples blogs to my favourites because there was something about their blogs/cards that made me want to go back and look again - think of it as a random act of kindness..
in no particular order..
1. Kerry - a load of old pickle
2. Victoria - Vixx handmade cards
3. Helen - Helen's Craft Haven
4. Debbie- Much ado about paper
5.Claire - CraftyC's Crafting Library
6.Sharon - Bonkers about buttons
7.Sarah B - Card Oasis
well done girls, you are inspiring x