Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 14 May 2010

Blingin Lovely

This week sketch over at Craftbubble had a twist of glam/bling so i treated myself to some stickles which is fab! Thanks goes to the lovely Rosie for the kind gifts :)
I will be entering this card into other challenges;

Creative Inspirations - fairies
Stampavie - pink
Just Magnolia - one for the girls
My time to Craft  - too cute
The Crafty Pad - use a punch


8 comments:

Debbie said...

Sweet card, lovely layout and DP.

Thanks for joining us at the crafty pad

xxDebbie CPSdesigns

Lindsey said...

Aw this is cute! I love the little 3D angels around the sentiment. Beautiful
x

Chrissie said...

What a sweetie!
Thanks so much for joining in with the 'Toooo Cute' challenge at MTTC this week! Hope to see you join in again next time!
Chrissie

Lauren Hatwell said...

Fab card Debs. Thanks for supporting my challenge. I love your diecuts and the gorgeous Tilda. Such a simple card and yet so stylish. Lauren x

BA said...

hi debs your card is so cute
thanks for joining us at SAM
xoxo BA

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Too cute! Fun card, love the little Tilda accents. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Just Magnolia this week, hope to see you back again! :)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the little fairies and that beautiful diecut shape. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
Hugs,
April

Jane said...

Beautiful papers and details, a very pretty card. thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx