Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Sunday 21 February 2010

March Hare

Han was this weeks gdt over at craftbubble and she came up with a sketch and the lovely theme of animals. Dt cards were great as usual and i enjoyed looking through my images for something suitable. It ended up having a spring theme again so i will be entering it into Stamp something  and a Spoonful of Sugar. I will also enter it into i love promarkers but the sketch isn't exactly the same. Can't you imagine those daffodils......hop hop...

10 comments:

WeirdCat said...

Cute image, lovely colouring,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Karen said...

Lovely Debs, love the image too. Thanks for joining us a I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Julie said...

Lovely card Debs. Thanks for joining us a I ♥ ProMarkers.

Julie x

Beverley said...

lovely card, recognise those punches, have just bought them too!

Bev x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is just darling!! Love your image!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGs

Lauren Hatwell said...

Love this card Debbie. Who could resist those cute little bunnies. Lauren x

LISA said...

Very cute card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

Anonymous said...

Awww.Who could resist these bunnies?Lovely,delicate pastels and the loops are fantastic.
Lisa x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Such cute little bunnies Debs.
Thanks for your kind words on my blog, I've finally calmed down now, the shock really took it out of me though xx

Erin... said...

oh super cute, lovin those bunnies! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week!