Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Friday 8 January 2010

Passion for promarkers #33

The theme on Passion for promarkers for this week is Love...awwww. The sketch was very simple, a lot of people added more embellishments but I was happy with a simple card and I LOVE the colours.....see what I did there!!!

8 comments:

Wiccababe said...

lovely card Debbie
thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
Debbi
x

Clare Lloyd said...

that's a perfect image for the theme! getting to grips with the old promarkers then?

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Debbie. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for trying out my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Ida / Little said...

Hi Debbi, a lovely card you have made and a great take on the sketch!! :) Thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week.

Hugs Ida

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbi, what a pretty card. The image is so sweet and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card Debbi. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx

Cherry said...

Great cards and image Debs. Love the colouring on this one. Good luck HUgs Cherry XXX

Suzanne said...

Great card thank you for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)