Welcome to my blog!

From x stitch I moved into card making - now I am playing around with mixed media! I am taking part in different workshops and with help from crafty pals, learning about different mediums and techniques. Hope you feel inspired to create after a visit to my blog - Happy Crafting!

Monday, 14 March 2011

Sassy books!

 * 2nd post of the day - please scroll down*
The Sunday challenge on Craftbubble in the CMLI group is the theme of books and I knew the perfect image! I went one step further and made a book mark for my mum for Mother's Day. I also added some beads which I recently got from ebay along with a butterfly charm, I hope she likes it!!






I will be entering this into the following challenges;

Die Cut Dreams - Mother's day or special friend
Cuttlebug Spot - charm
Wild Orchid Challenge - diecuts
Papertake Weekly - lemon zingy
Creative Card Crew - no flowers
Tuesday Taggers - women and tags
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
ABC Challenge - P is for Pearls
Delightful Challenges - butterflies (die and charm)
Digi Doodles Shops Best - pearls
Crafty Catz - yellow and green
Daring Cardmakers - home baked (make your own embellie - hanging charms)
Anything goes - die cuts
Sugar Bowl - sketch

15 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's fabbylicious and your mum should love it

Kathyk

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous hun ~ you mum will love it :o)

hugs Vicky xx

sue said...

a really beautiful bookmark thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Cherry said...

I think this is wonderful project Debs - everything is perfect - really love the charm you have made for it too. Have a good week and don't work too hard sweetie. Hugs Cherry XxX

Zuzana Obert said...

What a clever idea to create a bookmark. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at The Daring Cardmakers.

Zuzana x x

Lynda said...

It's beautiful - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Angie said...

great bookmark love the image thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Debs, love your fab bookmark. Gorgeous image and the charms you've added really finish it off. Your mum will love it.

Donna x

Marilyn said...

Very creative & such a great project!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Marilyn

Posh Cat Crafts said...

I'm sure she will love it, its gorgeous..
Thank you for sharing with us at Anything Goes
Hugs
Tamara

WeirdCat said...

Great bookmark, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous, I'm sure mum will love it, thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, Happy crafting x

leslierahye said...

Thank you for joining Delightful Challenges this Week! Great bookmark! I love the beads and charms!

weewiccababe said...

what a fab idea - she definitely suits being a bookmark
Debz
x

Susie Sugar said...

So Cute I love it
Thanks for joining us @ the DCD challenge this time please come back tomorrow for our new challenge
Hugs Susie Sugar xx